For anybody that still happens to follow my blog, I apologize for not posting in a very long time. Things have been quite busy for me, but I realized no matter how busy I get, there is always time to give a quick post on a daily basis.
As for my photo project, PROJECT 365, I ended up failing on the task of taking a photo every day for an entire year, but I don't really feel like I've failed completely. I have now gotten into the habit of taking my camera with me everywhere I go. Which is neat because I've been able to capture some very compelling shots. I would someday like to re-attempt the project as I had some really cool ideas on what I wanted to do with the photos once I finished. For now, I will probably hold off for a while until I know I have more time to devote to the project.
Currently I have been spending quite a bit more time on designing and developing websites. Its nice to get back projects like these because it really helps refresh and update my development skills. I was talking about web development the other day and it reminded me of the computer game that I've been intending on creating. The game is currently in the story writing stage, so still have quite a bit farther to go on it, but I am looking forward to getting closer to the development stages to create something that functions and is playable.
Lastly I have just been enjoying the holiday season and am going to start setting more creative goals for myself for the upcoming new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment